Saturday, June 21, 2008

The World According to Mr Rogers


I got this great book today at our local Walgreens-Its called "The World According to Mister Rogers" and it has some GREAT quotes and wisdom from Mr Rogers. AWESOME!!

I sat there in amazement as I thumbed through it, and I knew I just had to have it.

The clerk at walgreens I am sure thought I was a nut when I said "He's the Man!" LOL

Thats okay, I know I am a goof :) I don't care anymore :)


This quote on my page today reads:

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.

Its the very wrestling with our problems

that can be the impetus for our growth."


Neat eh? I thought so. I think its so true. This quote really spoke to me today. Not that I am necessarily hurting today-I'm not at all. But, it really made me think.
I guess you will probably be seeing words from
Mr Rogers in my pages in the future. I am just in awe of the uplifting things
that wise man had to say.
This page is more messy than normal but I had fun with it.

3 comments:

Kim S Owens said...

Love this Kristy!! The quote is perfectly true and your art is amazing. Great work :-))

Contessa Kris said...

THis is a gorgeous piece. Love the different letterings on the words.

Fiona said...

What a great page