Tuesday, June 24, 2008

They Fit!!!!


Okay, I am just a WEE bit excited today!! So I am casually trying on a pair of new pants. Hmmmmmmm.......they are too big! So I go grab the next size down. The FOUR. No way, I think to myself. But yes indeed, they fit, and they fit well! Woohoooooooooooo! It made my entire day. I have wanted to be this size for the past 2 years but had never quite made it.

So of course, that is what my art journal page is about today :)

I used Gouache paints for the background. The poor things have been in my drawer, crying to be used.

5 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Congratulations! You must be so proud!!

Billy and Katie said...

j-e-a-l-o-u-s

A Note From The Queen said...

Woo Hoo you go girlfriend!!!! Now send some of that inspiration and motivation my way!!! Oh nice art too btw LOL

Cal said...

wow.. that is awesome. I think that the last time I was able to get into size 4 jeans was when I was 10! congrats...
Callee

Erin said...

Size 4, WOW! You are so skinny. Ummm...I think I am a size pregnant right now...which is fat. Congrats...can't wait to be that size again.
XOXO-Erin