Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today's Art Journal play


I got just a brief moment to play in my art journal today. Another one of Mr Rogers' quotes spoke to me today.....so thats what I used :)

I have been so into reading Twilight that pretty much thats where most of my free time went today :)


I used Caran D'Ache Watersoluble Crayons (my favorite), acrylics, electrical tape (another favorite), graphite, and some handmade papers. And yes, that is me in the picture (or part of me). I am getting brave and using more pics of myself.
The quote says:
"As Different as we are from one another, as Unique as each one of us is, we are much more the same than we are different." I love it! That quote really says alot, methinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning colors!!! Neat quote, too!

Candy Bello said...

i'm just browsing art journal's online and yours is really fabulous!! nice color collage combination!