Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Assemblage Just Completed


I just finished ths Assemblage. I have had this box for ages, and thought it was so cool but with alot going on over here I just had not had time to use it. So it got colored on and toted around the house by my resident toddler for a couple years. Anyway-yesterday I got inspired to use it.
I covered it all in old text and painted it. From there I was not quite sure what I was going to do with it. The picture of the little girls is transfered to canvas. Its one of my personal favorites that i have had for 2-3 years. I have actually used the same pic before, on a collage piece I did for a friend as a gift. I will upload that photo next :)

(very difficult to get a good picture of this assemblage-but you can get a general idea of how it came out. Its very nice and I am proud of it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This turned out fabulous and i love the corner pieces.