Monday, March 3, 2008

Think Monday Think ATC: Triptych


This weeks challenge over at TMTA is Triptychs!

This was a bit of a challenge...have never done a triptych one before-have wanted to for a while though! I've seen these attached together in interesting ways-I used Gaffer's tape (7gypsies) to attach mine here. Love that stuff and this gave me a great reason to use it!
All Stamps are Time to Stamp (as you know those are very close to my heart )except the flourish, which is from Quietfire Design


I was in the "bird" mood today :) Backgrounds are made using Tim's wonderful distress inks on glossy paper.

25 comments:

Linda said...

These are wonderful...great background. The Time to Stamp bird sets are some of my favorites!

Barbara said...

Beautifully done and look so well together as a set.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

These are fantastic! I love your bird stamps!!!!
chris p

Kelly said...

beautiful! great stamps!

Carmen said...

Ooh, I really like these!!! Very nice!

KardKrazy said...

Wonderful triptych...love those birds!

Tami Bayer said...

You do such beautiful work. So happy you stopped by my blog today.

Paula said...

Very nice Triptych, love the backgrounds.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow its amazing, really great triptych. Love it.

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love the birds! What a great idea to use gaffers tape! Fab triptych!

stampingwitch said...

nice creation!

Willy said...

Wonderful bird triptych!

Trudie said...

Fabulous ATC.
I love the birds.

herminesplace said...

Gorgeous.

Anne's Cards said...

You make beautiful cards!!

Mary-Beth said...

Fantastic set!

Wanda H said...

I really like these, Kristy!!!

Janny said...

Beautiful work your Triptych!

Gabi Mewi said...

A very birdy triptych - I like it,especially the crows.

Kris Dickinson said...

LOVE this wonderful bird theme! Fantastic job!

Inka said...

Love these Kristy, you know I love the crows although I think I have seen better one … roflol …. just kidding :))

Claudine said...

its very wonderful

Femmy said...

Beautiful!!

Bianca Kalksma said...

Beautiful! I am going to try it too, distress on glossypaper! The background is very beautiful!

christine said...

Wonderful triptych!