Thursday, March 27, 2008

ATC Die Cut Holder


Betsy at Innovative Stamp Creations has these neat die cut ATC Boxes and I finally got to play with one today :)

All stamps are Innovative Stamp Creations.

I used that perfect resist that I love so well......and stamped the crackle image with it. Brayered over it, spritzed it with water and wiped off the excess water. I ironed it flat.....then assembled the box and added the other stuff to it. I added some velcro to it so it will close nicely. These little boxes are perfect for keeping your ATC's in :)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

this is great!!!

Wendy said...

Love it and the colours

Passionforstamping said...

This is very kewl! Great color choices too.

Dianne

Carmen said...

The colors on this are gorgeous and I love the stamp you chose for the center!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

Oh kristy its gorgeous!!!! I love it, how have you been, crazy busy here! Hope you are all well hun, Mandyxx

Wanda H said...

Fabulous, Kristy!!!! I can't wait to get my resist stuff!!!

JACKIE M said...

That is beautiful Kristy.

I have left you an award on my Blog , I love all your work =0)

audrey h. said...

i just left a comment but think it didn't go through...

This is stunning and I love the effect you got on the box.

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Really like it, how many ATC's can it hold?