Friday, February 1, 2008

Inkastamps Design Team and other stuff


I can now officially announce that I am a new member of the Inkastamps design team!

She has great stuff! Mention my name in your order and get a 30% rebate!

Here's a quick ATC I made tonight using her stamps :)

I just adore her Alice In Wonderland images :)
I have some other really kewl news too but I can't mention it yet-stamping related but you will have to wait until things are finalized :)
I have had a busy day-most of it has been consumed with the dog-he got groomed and had to go to the vet.
Also-Gillian got yet another award! She's doing so well in school and I am just so proud :)

4 comments:

Peggy in TX said...

Hurrah for you, Kristy! Have fun designing.

Peggy

Wanda H said...

Woohoo... congratulations, Kristy!!! Beautiful atc!! And that is soooo thrilling about Gillian. We are so proud of her and you!!

Mandy C said...

Congrats Kristy! i'm going to have a look now coz i LOVE alice!

Debi said...

Kristy, awesome work!! Aren't her Alice in Wonderland images fantastic. I saw your not about Gillian. That is awesome that she got another award! You have every reason to be proud!