Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing this morning



I got a chance again (yippeeee!) to play around. I made a background using H20's and ths really great paper I got at the educational store-its called "Color Diffusing Paper" made by a company called Roylco out of Canada. I LOVE this paper. I have used other different things on it too. I spritzed it with water and just randomly painted on H20's to it and then shot it with my heat tool to dry. What I love about this paper is when you apply watercolors (or whatever fluid type medium) down on this it blends together.

I am also attaching a quick ATC I stamped with this background paper.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

wow,beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Great atc.....gorgeous background.

Passionforstamping said...

This is so cool!!!! Great ATC!