Saturday, July 28, 2007

Adirondack Color Washes........again!


I got another new color of the Adirondack Color Washes today on clearance at my LSS, and it happened to be a color I didn't have (Bottle) so I grabbed it! So, I had to play with them again.

I didn't use the webbing spray on this today-it looks darker in the scan than it really is in real life. Still darker colors, not quite as dark as it looks. I love dark colors though :) I just wish the scan was a bit better!


Today was AWESOME!!! I have not had much time "to myself" for like.......months. DH works 6 days a week due to the fact his coworker could not relieve him for some days off due to a surgery he had. So.........dh had to suffer through it and work many many hours. ugh! Anyway-I got my hair done this morning........then after lunch dh told me to go do something. Its kind of weird as I am home SO much I had no idea really what to do. So..........I went shopping.

Went to the LSS, the craft store, Target, Marshalls, JCPenney, and ran by Jamba Juice and got a drink. It was SO nice to just go ALONE without any kids to tag along. I almost didn't know what to do with myself! I really needed that ! Actually pretty desperately-Its been a rough month or so and I have felt my poor nerves -sometimes I feel like I am going to explode.

So-yippeeeeeeeeeee! I got a break :) I am feeling MUCH better now :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I am so thrilled for you that you got some time to yourself. I know you needed it. Your husband must have sense that you need a break and he is sweet to let you take one. I can tell just in your writing that you feel better. I love the art you are showing. I do like the dark color and know that it looks more incredible in person.