Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Little Stamping today



I took the day off pressing to do some much needed housework. Finally today I was able to clear off my stamping/art table (it was TERRIBLE!!!) So I was inclined to do a wee bit of stamping! Just a quick couple of ATC's, but hey-its something right?
I started a collage the other day-its using a cemetary type angel transferred to canvas-it looks great, but of course my muse has gone away-at least for working on it. So here it sits, waiting for me to get inspired to work on it again. I am working on it for a Charity piece to donate to a good cause :)

1 comment:

Debby said...

Not Fair! You need to post a pic of your workspace! Love the ATC's. I am watching, looking and waiting for bird #2. You have a wonderful muse. She/He :-) will never abandon you. Your talent is too great. I truly hope you are having a wonderful evening!

Debby