Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Geisha




As you probably noticed, I don't do asian much. I admire it greatly but it's generally just not my thing. But over the years, I have acquired ALOT of gorgeous washi papers and asian embellishments-they are at the back of my storage area so they get overlooked.


I was looking for a stamp to use today, to try out a few copic markers and this image just stood out to me. I colored her face with Copics and the rest of her is pieced .




Image is from I Brake For Stamps in the Time To Stamp Collection and can be found here

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Lovely card - lovely image. Simple elegance.
Sue S.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your copic coloring looks great! I love the image and the beautiful papers you used.

Shelley said...

Beautiful job on the coloring of this image, as usual, love the piecing.