Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Got to dig into the ole Assemblage junk bins for this fun challenge!
For this I decided to make a small assemblage.
I The image is stamped in black india ink, then I added some Sepia Accents to attach it to a Fragment piece. It was not discolored enough for me, so I added a little bit of Caramel alcohol ink to the fragment piece to add just a little bit more "age". The center frame thingy is something I had gotten years ago at the dollar store. I cut out the center to make more of a frame for the main image that it was originally. It was originally supposed to have a place to just inset something into it-didn't work for me so I did it my way :)
And just an FYI (in case you are visiting and aren't participating in the CCC challenges)-If you don't own Tim's book I think you SHOULD!!! Its amazing-all the pics are amazing and the techniques are all so fun!
IBFS has it on clearance here