Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun With ATC's-Bottlecaps


Its been a looooooooooong time since I have done anything with bottlecaps!

I ran across the Fun With ATC's challenge today and decided to play. I feel like I am on a roll today :)


Main image is from IBFS and can be found on this wonderful Faux Postage Sheet . I LOVE these images for small items :) The image is stamped onto patterned paper (My Minds Eye).

I embossed an atc with HVAC metal tape using two Tim Holtz embossing folders then I applied some alcohol inks. I also applied alcohol inks to the flattened bottle cap. :)

10 comments:

Deborah Mahnken said...

I love how this turned out. Really beautiful!

Lesley said...

Love this Kristy.
That background is brilliant. Bottlecaps are a must in my stash. Great ATC.
Lesley

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Turned out great Kristy!tualu

Evelyn S. said...

I always love the colors you create ....and this is no exception. Great embossing pattern, too. I have bottlecaps somewhere, but they are buried, I'm sure!

Mandy aka Crafty Angel said...

beautiful!!! love playing with bottle tops!! great excuse for philip to work his way through the beer :)

hugs mandyxx

Rosie said...

wow, that's a great work, Kristy

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love what you have created here, Kristy....excellent! Hugs, Gayle.

Marjie K said...

Looks great!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

That´s gorgeous!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's cool, fantastic background.