Monday, January 19, 2009

Created By Hand Challenge: Hearts


This is my contribution to the CBH Challenge for Hearts. I am not normally a person who uses alot of hearts, so this was a challenge :)

I used Colorwash Sprays for this using the Colorwash Batik technique out of a past Technique Junkies Newsletter


The heart image is from ISC

The word stamp is from Quietfire Design

The embellishment is grungeboard sprayed with colorwash and sprayed with webbing spray and edged with a leafing pen.

7 comments:

K said...

gorgeous card

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful card, Kristy!

Femmy said...

beautiful card!!

Anneke said...

a very beautiful card with a great background

Rosie said...

I love this card! It strikes me as rather dramatic - brilliant to see 'other' colourways used with hearts!

Faye said...

Kristy, how very elegant! Gorgeous.

Yogi said...

Love your color wash spray background and those hearts. Very nice card