Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Art Journaling


Something I have wanted to do for a LONG time is to start art journaling. I decided last night as I was reading some inspiring material that I would start today! I had this image of this smiling lady that just spoke to me-so I edited her in photoshop and used her on my page.

Lately I have been doing lots of smiling-maybe thats why she called to me LOL
Anyway, so I made the page all about smiles. Many Thanks to the amazing Kelly Kilmer who inspired me. She is an avid art journaler and inspiration to me.

This Art Journaling will work out perfect too as I am doing SO much playing around with so many new techniques. Fun fun! Isn't that what its all about? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I love your idea of an art journal. I think that we all could benefit from something like this. I have thought about it but haven't ever done it. I love your smiling lady. It warms my heart knowing you have been smiling a lot lately...

Art By Wanda said...

I love this page!!!! I keep thinking about an art journal... some day.

jane dávila said...

This is terrific - and the quote is *wonderful*.

Kelly Kilmer said...

aww shucks, thanks Kristy.
I *love* your work-it's gorgeous!!!