Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Got my art on today!

Wow-its been sooooo long I forgot the feeling of exhilaration I get when I create a piece of artwork.  As I was browsing an art book today I decided to get some supplies out to play today and here is my finished piece. Wow! I feel a rush. MUST get back in the habit. Its absolutely necessary!
I don't normally make new years resolutions, or should I say don't like to, as I NEVER keep them.
So I will make this a month by month goal.  At least to do some art every week, in addition to my sewing (which will be combined with my art-coming soon) and the other 1000 things I do every day.
Now that my girlie is back in school I have time, and energy, to do this.  I NEED my quiet time to focus-can't have any distractions! Oh, and music is a must :)

No comments: