Friday, April 22, 2011

Grungy Monday # 4


















This is my submission for this week's Grungy Monday Challenge using Texture Fades embossing folders!

I LOVE using the Tim Holtz Embossing Folders-they are my favorite :) Stamp image is from I Brake For Stamps .

I used a Wild Orchid Crafts Flower for an embellishment. I purchased some of these and it seemed like a perfect embellishment for this tag. I inked it up a little bit with some Tea Dye ink.

These flowers are amazing! I am not much of a "flower" girl, but I had to see these for myself after I heard that each one is individually handmade. They are gorgeous! I Brake For Stamps is the distributor for them here in the US. Check them out here







8 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

Lovely tag Kristy! Gorgeous colours!

Riet said...

very pretty.

papillon said...

very soft, yet with caracter! love it! great color and shape combination. :)

hazel said...

A beautiful tag Kristy.
xxx Hazel.

Wanda H said...

Gorgeous tag, Kristy!!!

inge said...

Hello Kristy,

I like the shades you used on the photostamp.
It adds interest to the muted backgroundcolor.

greetings from belgium
inge

sasa said...

lovely image and subtle colours!
Sarah

Marjie K said...

Beautiful tag, Kristy. Love the colors.