Thursday, April 3, 2008

Theme Thursday: Orange and Black


This was fun! I love using orange but don't do it too often.


These stamps I think are old Teesha and Tracy Moore ones.........I have had these at least 10 years! I dug these out recently when I was organizing some of my stuff. It brought back memories! I have a whole slew of other ones like these-the funky sort of ones that I forgot I had! I need to bring these out and play more often! The text one here, of course, is one of my favorites from Time To Stamp

18 comments:

Bettie said...

Wow that's a very nice picture. I love it!

Femmy said...

beautiful background and the stamp is great!!!

Kelly said...

great ATC!

filetta said...

great great ATC ! I like this design

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous design.

hilmof said...

Fantastic portrayal of the theme

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful!

Silvia said...

Fantastic, love the colours and the images.

Michelle Adams said...

Love this!

JACKIE M said...

Great ATC love the bright colours ( must dig out some of my old stamps too )

Debi said...

You definitely should use orange much more often. Love the background and the stamps are awesome!

Barbara Hagerty said...

I LOVE those stamps!! Your card is perfect! I love your background!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Love this! I still love to stamp-I just need to find more time to do it! Great ATC-wonderful background!
hugs, chris

Paula said...

Fabulous stamping

Sian said...

This is great. I love it!

Lin said...

Fantastic!!!!!

Sherry/Cherie said...

This is awesome for orange and black which can be difficult to do since everyone automatically thinks "halloween"...love this!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

Oh thats gorgeous!!!!!!! I LOVE the orange, like you its a colour I rarely use, but dying too, if you know what I mean LOL!!! Hope you are keeping well hun! Mandyxx