Thursday, April 3, 2008

Theme Thursday: Orange and Black


This was fun! I love using orange but don't do it too often.


These stamps I think are old Teesha and Tracy Moore ones.........I have had these at least 10 years! I dug these out recently when I was organizing some of my stuff. It brought back memories! I have a whole slew of other ones like these-the funky sort of ones that I forgot I had! I need to bring these out and play more often! The text one here, of course, is one of my favorites from Time To Stamp

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a very nice picture. I love it!

Femmy said...

beautiful background and the stamp is great!!!

K said...

great ATC!

Anonymous said...

great great ATC ! I like this design

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous design.

crafty creations said...

Fantastic portrayal of the theme

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, love the colours and the images.

Michelle Adams said...

Love this!

JACKIE M said...

Great ATC love the bright colours ( must dig out some of my old stamps too )

Anonymous said...

You definitely should use orange much more often. Love the background and the stamps are awesome!

Barbara Hagerty said...

I LOVE those stamps!! Your card is perfect! I love your background!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Love this! I still love to stamp-I just need to find more time to do it! Great ATC-wonderful background!
hugs, chris

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous stamping

Sian said...

This is great. I love it!

Lin said...

Fantastic!!!!!

Sherry said...

This is awesome for orange and black which can be difficult to do since everyone automatically thinks "halloween"...love this!

Mandy said...

Oh thats gorgeous!!!!!!! I LOVE the orange, like you its a colour I rarely use, but dying too, if you know what I mean LOL!!! Hope you are keeping well hun! Mandyxx