Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crazy Amigo Challenge:Dolls


This is the first time I have participated in this challenge......the theme is Dolls and the first thing I thought of was the Newsprint Dolls sheet from I Brake For Stamps/Time To Stamp.

I first did the background on heavy watercolor paper with oil pastels and gesso.

Then I stamped her in black india ink and cut her out and assembled her with brads.

She needed something for the head so I used this jewelry finding thingy I had-it worked perfect. Added a heart eyelet to her and a poetry bead to finish her off.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, it is awesome!! I haven't ever done anything like this. Awesome job!

Femmy said...

GREAT!!! love it!!!

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Wonderful !!

Unknown said...

it's a beautiful doll

Audrey said...

Wow, gorgeous!

vintage wil said...

wonderful !!!

joanne wardle said...

fabulous, I love the finishing touches around the head, and the heart eyelet

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

This is wonderful-what fun!
hugs, chris

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Great doll art, Kristy!

Anita said...

Wow this is a GREAT doll!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Puppe