Saturday, October 17, 2009

Be Still


My art journal page today. I have been a bit overwhelmed today-between a horrible headache and my neck and back being out of adjustment now I am very sore (thank goodness for my chiropractor being available today!). Besides that there were a couple things today that just made me not too happy. But thats okay!! Things happen in life and we just gotta roll with it. "Be Still" has sort of been my motto today. The picture on this page is one of my daughter that I took some time ago-it really spoke to me today so I had to use it.
I used :different ephemera and printed papers, sumi-e ink, masking tape, acrylics, Caran D'ache crayons and a wee bit of graphite pencil and pitt pen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stare at this and am mesmerized by it. I can't even put into words the feeling that whelm up. I do know I feel happy feelings. Going back to look more.