Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Assemblage started

For this one I was able to combine my love of canvas and texture with an assemblage! I was able to fit a 6x6 canvas board inside :) So far I am loving this. This is coming together quickly-Its very close to being done but I need to finish the center and add the finishing touches. I LOVE doing these because they seem to come together fairly quickly and I love how there really is "no holds barred" on these. Fun Fun! It has truly been exciting to do these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, this is absolutely incredible! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Sharon said...

I love the way it is in the frame--- looks great.
Makes me want to hop plane and come out and do them with you!!! Assemblage adds another dimension to your already wonderful work!
xoxo
Sharon