Friday, November 21, 2008

18 days post-op and I am driving again!

I haven't done much.........haven't done anyting artistic at all the past few days and I am missing it but at the same time have had no energy to do any! I am hoping tomorrow I will feel up to it-we will see. I am easing back into my routine a bit-doctor gave me the okay to drive, so yesterday was the first day driving my car since before the surgery. I have to say I was nervous and it felt so strange. I just have to watch for bumps in the road-those hurt. But, it feels good to be getting SLOWLY back into my routine again. My mom left me yesterday so I am on my own now. I was a mess yesterday, but I feel good to have been able to do SOME normal things, even if I am slower than a snail! I just look forward to having my energy back, and I look forward to going back to the gym, and doing my art again every day!

4 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Happy to hear your recovery is well underway.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully soon we'll see you up and about and out!! :) I'm just happy that they finally figured everything out and you were taken care of!

Evelyn S. said...

Hopefully, you will move ahead as planned in your recovery.

Deborah March said...

Driving now...a day at a time on the road to recovery! I hope your healing continues uneventfully, and that your Christmas will be wonderful!