Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another work in progress


I did this yesterday...........I feel like it needs a little more, but I am not sure. I haven't done anything with it today, but I decided to take a pic of it as sometimes it helps to look at it in a different perspective. I wanted to use hands and have been wanting to use the image of this beautiful bird somehow and it just seemed perfect in these cupped hands. And the window-it spoke to me too........sort of like the bird can fly away through the window....... I dunno.
I really like it so far-now If I can figure out how to finish it off! Its a 10x10 canvas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, this is awesome...love the colors. I see what you mean though. I love the bird but I was wondering what would happen if you were to put a nest around the bird or small bits of a nest. I love the idea of the window...another thought is what if you put some birds flying in the background. Or what about a poem or a saying in the background. I don't know if any of these help but I hope so. Maybe get ideas going to help you. I know you will come up with a beautiful finished piece.

Anonymous said...

Kristy, this is beautiful. I love the background color and the bird is so gorgeous against it.