Thursday, December 28, 2006

A little stamping today


I was able to get a little stamping done today-my kids are at our new neighbors house playing :)
I haven't had a break like this in the past 2 weeks :) Its the first time ever that we have had a neighbor boy that is Aidan's age-its SO exciting!LOL
I am not feeling all up to par today-I do have the bit of what I think is the flu-its been going around like mad. I have felt worse than this, but I am not feeling totally 100%. But alas I wanted to do something..........so I did.
More fun with my new Winged Whimsy sheet:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better! and congrats on the new babysitter next door, auto-babysitter. atc looks really cool, can't wait to try them out myself.

Anonymous said...

Love it! And your new stamp sheet is really awesome!