Friday, June 3, 2011

Grungy Monday 9:Shabby Chic


This is my Contribution for the Grungy Monday Challenge #9 over at Studio L3.


I caved and went and bought some Acryic Paint Dabbers for this technique. I didn't think I would really need to, but I have seen so many cool techniques using them that I decided to pick them up :)




Anyway-really fun technique for sure!






Stamps are from I Brake For Stamps and use these two sheets:




Leo's Art (one of my all time favorites)




and the mesh stamp from Beach Memoirs

4 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

I left a comment on your other blog. Just a reminder, don't forget to leave a link to Tim Holtz techniques on the post or they might disqualify it.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. Your stamps are devine, something else i'm gonna need. Love how your laid out the card.

Jane said...

Your card is beautiful. I love all the details and the way you highlighted the main image.

Kaz Hall said...

gorgeous xx