Friday, June 24, 2011

Grungy Monday #12



This was a fun one! Over at Studio L3 we were supposed to use this technique for the challenge. I had this shallow shadow box thingy (not sure really what it is called) so I decided to do something with it today. Here is my result!



I used stamps from I Brake For Stamps:






Promise from Journaling sheet



Charming couple from the Photo Booth Sheet






Supplies used:



Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Espresso and pitch black



Chipboard



Rusty Wire



Rusty Key



Gesso (dry brushed to draw more attention to focal point)



Basic Grey paper



black cardstock



Old Text



Distress ink: Walnut Stain, Tea Dye



India Ink



Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

Kristy, this turned out great! I love it!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Wow! What a unique and wonderful gift that might make! Reminds me to get with it on trying a different product or two, like those dabbers.
Great work!
Rose

Debbie said...

Great technique! You nailed it! Love the colours and design! Great project!

Sarah said...

just great - love your design and the colours - those images look just fab!

Alison said...

Looks just fabulous Kristy! Great design! x

Suzanne Bouchard said...

great design! Nice choice of stamps!