Saturday, November 24, 2007

My son's big purchase


My son saved for MONTHS for this! We went and visited the pawn shop today-my son and husband are into coin collecting-and low and behold they had quite a few guitars!LOL

So, they gave him a good deal on that plus an amplifier. Not a bad guitar-good brand , and its in great shape. Now he needs to learn how to play!LOL


Anyway, I know its not art related (well I guess music is considered an art!) but had to share :)


PS-I don't know why his hair is a little red in the picture-its not in real life!

2 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Oh-er, Kristy - he's growing up!!! That red hair look is an omen of things to come, LOL.

Oh the joys of boys growing up...........

Linda Elbourn said...

So its ear plugs for you this Christmas then Kristy!! - LOL

Oh doesn't he look so grown up. He is going to break a few hearts in the years to come.