Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to all


First off Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.


I want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me a message about the sale of my business. You don't know how much the notes of support have meant. Its making this much easier for me. Its great to know I have such great friends out there. Some of the notes have literally brought me to tears. I am just so thankful for friends at this time.

I look forward to some time to myself. I have a long list of things I want to do, just for me.
Of course, those are art related. Art therapy is SO good for the soul. Believe me, my poor neglected soul needs it!


Some friends have asked to see a picture of my Piggie, Rosey. So here she is! This was cute-Gillian wrapped her up in one of her blankets when I was cleaning her cage this morning so had to get a shot of her :)

No comments: