Friday, April 13, 2007

Its Friday!! Yippeeeeee!!


Not much to blog about lately-I have been working my tail off over here! I just completed a new stamp plate-worked on it REALLY hard yesterday! So far its getting good response from my announcement lists :) Its called "For the Birds"-yep, you guessed it! Birds! I will be posting a sample with one of the images sometime today or maybe tomorrow I hope :)



Not much time for art all week-I am missing it! I did finish a small piece. Most people know I am completely a music fanatic! Art and music are about my 2 favorite things. I love 80's music and one of my favorite's is Terry Hall-he was in a band called "The Specials" and lately I have been listening to alot of his Solo Stuff, and was inspired to do something with him-don't ask me why LOL Its a pop artish sort of small acrylic painting. The image of him is transferred to the canvas :)


Until later..................


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kristy! This is fabulous!

primdollie said...

LOve this piece!! the colors are so vibrant and love the image how you used it!! very nicely done!! Hugs Linda