Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday Stamper:Legs


What a fun theme (again!). This was a challenge for me-but I remembered these awesome Newsprint Dolls stamps from I Brake For Stamps (in the Time to Stamp line). I added some stripes to her legs with a Stabilo black pen just to emphasize the legs. I just felt like doing a gothic arch so that's what I did :) The background is made up of Neocolor II crayons and I stamped an image from this stamp sheet ( Basic Elements) with gesso. The "Be You" stamp is from the Stampinback line at IBFS
She needed something added to her head so I added a portion of a metal embellishment I found in my stash.



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cool! :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome work Kristy!!!

Yvonne said...

Love this, Kristy! Especialy the moveable limbs!

Riet Harikini said...

beautiful background, and it is very original.

Anonymous said...

oh-la-la-lo-lo-love it!

Shelley said...

Another Wow! Amazing, I love it.

Shelley said...

Very cool. Love it.

Hermine said...

Gorgeous arch!

LivArtNow said...

Love the doll, her hat/hair is soo cool!! The background you've created is just beautiful :)

Hugs and smiles,
Linda

Audrey said...

Love your legs!!

Roberta said...

Great!

Rosie said...

What an awesome arch, great work

Jester said...

What wonderful legs! great arch, Kristy. Love those colours.