Sunday, March 7, 2010

Entered Art Show Today

































I entered a juried art show that I enter every year just this morning! Here are the entries I submitted. I am pretty happy with them. Now the waiting game-I probably won't know if I got in for several days, but fingers crossed! I have always gotten in previous years :) Normally I have only entered canvas pieces but this year I am entering a couple of assemblages. I was thrilled to have seen a friend and favorite artist, Richard Freund, at the take in for this show. He is such an inspiration and his work is just insanely cool! Ours so far was the only Assemblage art there, so good luck to both of us :) He even shared some really kewl assemblage tips with me today! I just LOVE being around other artists!






Now onto the next show! There are a couple more coming up soon that I want to enter , so I gotta get to work! Luckily I have at least a couple for one I am entering in the next couple weeks!









6 comments:

Lisa Holtzman said...

I'm sure you'll get in. Love your assemblages!

JoZart Designs said...

So pleased you chose the one I liked best and I love the other pieces too. I could live with all or any of them. Good luck!
Jo x

Kelly said...

wish you lots of luck kristy!

Debby said...

Good luck Kristy, love the pieces you chose.
debby

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome Kristy, I have no doubt you'll be juried in and proubly take First place!

Marilyn said...

Your entries are terrific. Love the assemblage pieces.