Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bird Postoid Bind It All Book


I had more fun today with the bind it all! I thought I would never finish this today with the running around I did today.

I did the background using the "Scraped Oil Pastels" technique that I just simply LOVE!!!

I use matboard for the covers-I just LOVE how sturdy it is and I have a load of it from when I used to teach book making classes YEARS ago :) Glad I have so much on hand!


Background stamp is from the Pam Bell Collection, and the bird postoid is from one of my Bird Stamp Sheets.

6 comments:

Stamped Impressions said...

This is a Gorgeous piece!

Art By Wanda said...

Kristy, the cover is beautiful!!!!

Jodi said...

Beautiful, Kristy! I love that background. What a fun little tool you have!!?? Glad you got some playtime in...!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I love this book, Kristy and I like the way you have used the little bird postoid as an embellishment...I must remember to do this with mine. Great work.

Inka said...

Just beautiful, excellent choice of colors.

Mandy said...

That is gorgeous, have to get a bind it all now!